- दही को 7 तरीकों से खाने होते हैं इतने फायदे, जानकर आज से शुरू कर देंगे खाना
- अधिकतर लोग गलत तरीके से बोलते हैं अंग्रेजी के ये शब्द, जानिए सही तरीका
- सिर्फ 100 रुपए रोज बचाएं, बन जाएंगे 18 लाख के मालिक, सरकार की है गारंटी
- एक मुठ्ठी चना भिगोकर सुबह खाली पेट खाने से होते हैं इतने फायदे, जानते हैं आप?
- पीते हैं बोतल का पानी तो हो जाएं सतर्क, रिसर्च में मिला 93% प्लास्टिक
Follow these steps for increase your computer speed-
Step 1. Firstly increase your RAM for awesome computer speed. Use at least 2 GB or 4 GB RAM
Step 2. Clearing Temporary Files
- Click on the Windows Start button in the lower right hand corner of your screen.
- Click All Programs and select Accessories.
- Click System Tools and select Disk Cleanup.
A window will appear showing a progression bar similar to Figure 1.
The Disk Cleanup window will appear (Figure 2).
4. In the Disk Cleanup window, make sure all boxes are checked except for Setup Log Files and Per user archived Windows Error Reporting.
5.Click OK and then Delete Files.
Step 3. To delete files using Disk Cleanup
The following procedure cleans up files associated with your user account. You can also use Disk Cleanup to clean up all the files on your computer.
- Open Disk Cleanup by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Disk Cleanup, and then, in the list of results, click Disk Cleanup.
- In the Drives list, click the hard disk drive that you want to clean up, and then click OK.
- In the Disk Cleanup dialog box, on the Disk Cleanup tab, select the check boxes for the file
- types that you want to delete, and then click OK.
- In the message that appears, click Delete files.
Step 4. When we start our Windows computer then many other programs also start along with the system. Some of them are important system programs that are required for a successful Windows startup while some are unnecessary and can be avoided.
- Start your computer and check out which programs load automatically which you don’t need (ex – MSN messenger, Yahoo messenger etc ). Such programs can always be-manually started later when you need them.
- Click start button and go to Run (by entering “Run” on the search box) or PressWindows Key +R button.
- Type msconfig on Run panel.
- Your System Configuration will be open. Now go to the Startup tab at the top.
- Now you can see all the startup programs of your Windows computer. System configuration also shows you all the basic information regarding startup programs such as name of manufacturer, directory of file loading during startup.
If you don’t want to run unnecessary programs which you may not use frequently like Adobe Acrobat Reader or Yahoo messenger that startup with windows, you can remove them by unchecking the box next to program name.
- After unchecking all the required boxes click on OK button. It will prompt you to restart your computer. Click on Restart button. You may also exit without restart and continue doing your work. Later when you restart the system, changes will be applied and you should see a faster startup.
That’s it. You should now see a significant improvement in the loading time of your PC when you restart the system.
NEWS SOURCE-- DAINIK BHASKAR